Gallery Wrapped Canvas
ProDPI canvas has superior color rendition, rich blacks and a smooth gloss finish. We print on high quality white poly-cotton canvas to ensure that the saturation and sharpness is positively awe-inspiring. All of our canvas is printed and stretched right here in the lab for impeccable quality assurance.
We are proud to share that our canvas manufacturer partners with American Forests to help rebuild forests. They do this by planting a tree for every roll of canvas material that ProDPI uses.
Product in lab turn around: 2-4 business days
- Available in various sizes 5″x5″ to 40″x60″
- For information or requests for Custom Sizes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Studio Sample Discounts
- 1.5″ or 2.5″ wrap thickness
- Gallery Wrap Hanging Options include black paper with sawtooth hangers or open backing with wire hanger.
- Loose Canvas Prints with mounting services
- Laminated Matte Finish offering protection from scuffs and damage.
- Non Laminated semi gloss finish available.
- 400GSM white poly-cotton canvas.
Mounted prints will always be undersized as a result of the mounting process, you can view more details at this link: details
White Matboard backing is our most economic finishing option. Great for keeping small prints flat for framing, or for light marketing materials. Available on print sizes 16×20 and smaller.
Black & White Styrene
At approximately 3mm thick, Styrene is our most popular mounting choice. It is made from a super durable, acid free plastic. It is thin enough to fit into a frame, and strong enough to stand alone. You can display it without worry of warping or denting. Available in both black and white in sizes up to 30″x40″.
At approximately 1/4″ thick, Foamboard is a perfect choice for prints that are destined for frames. It is lightweight and sealed with a plastic backing, making it durable and warp resistant.
• Files must be saved as .JPG image files. PDF, PNG, PSD, TIFF files are not accepted.
• Files must be in a working color space, (EMBEDDED sRGB or Adobe RGB).
For correct sizing and wrap areas: