Our Photographic prints are created using a traditional silver halide process, where images are exposed onto light sensitive paper. We offer a large selection of sizes ranging from Wallets to 30″×50″ prints. With four unique paper options to choose from, every image can be brought to life.
Product in lab turn around: 1-2 business days
Printing your work is an exciting and valuable part of your process as a photographer and business owner. We want to be your partner and provide you with the highest quality photographic prints. We offer a specially curated selection of Fuji and Kodak photographic papers so that the full depth and detail of your images can be realized.
Our full service printing lab combines leading printing technology with a dedication to accurate and rich color. We believe deeply in the importance of printing and take our opportunity to produce your work in a physical medium very seriously.
Each of our papers has a longevity of 100 years when cared for and displayed in normal settings, making your work sure to last a lifetime.
Fuji Crystal Archive Professional Super Type PD Luster
This paper has vivid color reproduction, brilliant whites, rich blacks and a semi-gloss luster finish. When you choose Lustre you will get prints that are vibrant and sharp. It is our most popular paper and is an excellent choice for any type of photography.
Fuji Crystal Archive Pearl Paper
High quality gloss finish with a distinctive pearl-like appearance. Ideal for professional applications such as commercial, fashion and portrait photography.
Fuji Crystal Archive Professional Deep Matte Paper
True non-reflective matte with warm whites and a super smooth finish. It’s unique lusterless surface provides elegant color reproduction with subtlety and warmth. Great for skin tones, soft images, and black and whites. *Not typically recommend for images with dense shadow detail and ultra rich blacks.
Kodak Endura Metallic Paper
High gloss finish and metallic appearance creates exceptionally unique depth, rich vibrant colors and flattering flesh tones. Idea for commercial, fashion and portrait photography.
Are there any file requirements?
– All images must be saved as JPG files with an embedded sRGB or AdobeRGB colorspace.
Is there a printing tolerance?
– Yes there is. The process we use to create your prints involves the projection of your image onto photographic paper, more commonly known as the darkroom process of exposure. This means that a very small amount of your image will bleed off of the edge of the final print.
Is Color Correction Service available?
– Yes! We offer a very basic color correction service where a trained technician will individually evaluate and adjust each image in your order. The potential adjustments include changes to brightness and color, and are applied to each image as a whole. This service is a great choice for photographers who have not yet had the opportunity to calibrate their monitors and want the reassurance of someone taking a final look through their files before printing.
The fee for Color Correction is $0.75 per image.
What is Calibration?
– Calibration is a very integral part of the printing process. Because monitors and editing environments are unique to every photographer, the process of calibrating your display is the only way to print with absolute certainty. To read more about this process click here.
Do you have Softproofing or ICC profiles?
– We have ICC profiles available for each of our photographic papers. ICC profiles should only be used by experienced color management users. ProDPI can only provide basic support for color management. Do not convert, assign or embed our ICC printing profiles. Your files must be saved
in a working space such as sRGB, or Adobe RGB.
ICC Soft Proofing Profiles
How to Install Profiles
Please note: your monitor must be calibrated with a hardware USB device, preferably within the last 24 hours for softproofing to work correctly. To learn more about calibration click here.
Can I Order A Custom Size?
– Absolutely! We can do a wide range of custom size prints. Our maximum width is 30″ but we can do various lengths. The link below will show the steps required to set up your custom size and if you have any questions you can always reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Custom Size Tutorial