What is The Gold Hope Project?
The Gold Hope Project’s mission is to raise awareness of Childhood Cancer through photography. The Gold Hope Project is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes. The Gold Hope Project is a group of photographers that have come together to capture the moments that your family holds so dear to their heart. Some of us have been touched by the presence of cancer, and some have not, but we have all been given a gift that we would like to share with you, completely free of charge.
- Capturing images of any child 21 and under with a Cancer diagnosis
- Educating communities in which we live about Pediatric Cancer
- Support, Encourage and raise funds for Pediatric Cancer Research
- Resources for families who are facing a recent diagnosis
- Support community of other families who are facing similar Cancer diagnosis
- To photograph any child 21 and under with a current of past cancer diagnosis. They can be at any stages of treatment of be a childhood survivor.
TGHP is accepting applications from Photographers today through March 1st!
Priority will be given to photographers in areas not yet covered by current participating TGHP photographers. Applicants will be notified between March 2 and March 15 in regards to approval.