- Smooth Matte – This premium bright white Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified papers have set the standard as the premier uncoated imaging substrate.
- Semi-Gloss – This is a perfect choice for a standard business card stock. It has a slight gloss finish and a thick feel. It also works well for simple folded cards.
Enhanced (15% Upgrade)
- 100# Felt – Our Fine-Art Felt paper is the highest quality specialty paper specifically designed for your next high end project.
- 90# Linen – This substrate has a subtle, embossed linen pattern that creates a refined surface.
Specialty (30% Upgrade)
- 110# Pearl – This amazing paper creates a stunning visual effect, giving a luminous, pearlescent appearance. Perfect for business cards, folded cards & more!
- 130# Eco Matte - Green at its finest. 100% wind power manufactured, 100% Post-Consumer Waste (PCW), 100% Goodness.
Green (15% Upgrade)
- 110# Linen – This substrate has a subtle, embossed linen pattern that creates a refined surface. Via Linen is made with wind-generated electricity and contains 30% PCW.
- 110# Felt – This substrate has a distinctive felt-marked texture. Felt is made with wind-generated electricity and contains 30% PCW.
- 100# Stipple – Vivid color reproduction and breathtakingly sharp images make this a perfect uncoated choice for your designs! Contains 30% PCW.
UV Coating (See Price Guide for Pricing)
UV coating adds a high gloss finish to your press printing products providing extra protection while handling and storing of your printed goods. The high gloss surface is great for all types of cards and products. Available only on the following paper types: Semi-Gloss, Pearl, 90# Enhanced Linen, 80# Green Linen, and 100# Green Stipple.