ProDPI albums are printed in full sheet spreads to avoid any loss between pages. Pages are creased and mounted to rigid black or white boards, leaving each page extra thick. All ProDPI Press Albums are bound in a traditional flush mount style. Three press paper options available for the inside; fabric, photo, or fusion covers available for the outside.
Product in lab turn around: 5-10 business days
- Studio Sample Discounts
- 5 Spread Album = .5″ spine depth
- 10 Spread Album = .75″ spine depth
- 15 Spread Album = 1.00″ spine depth
- 20 Spread Album = 1.25″ spine depth
- 25 Spread Album = 1.5″ spine depth
- Smooth matte, linen, or stipple paper
- Fabric, fusion, or photo cover
- Albums can only be ordered in predetermined spread quantities
• Files must be saved as .JPG image files. PDF, PNG, PSD, TIFF files are not accepted.
• Files must be in a working color space, (EMBEDDED sRGB or Adobe RGB).
• Use PSD Sizing Guides found in the “Downloads” tab
For correct sizing, cut, bleed, and fold areas download the proper PSD guides